Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Raising Homemakers

A new site just launched that I am super excited about! It's called Raising Homemakers. It's about us, as mom's, being intentional. I think this means being intentional in how we act toward our husband, our children and in our home. As Aaron and I have sought the Lord diligently as to the direction He has for our family, God has definitely turned my heart to home. This site has the potential to be an incredible resource for many of us! Go take a look!  http://raisinghomemakers.com/

2 comments:

  1. You may want to read Raising Homemakers tomorrow... (hint hint) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Mae~ Let me know if you didn't get my email. I originally sent one to Raising Homemakers, but it may not have gone through. I sent one to the other address as well. Thanks! Can't wait to get the books!

    ReplyDelete