Wednesday, October 14, 2009

School '09-'10

Well, we have been at it for over a month now. It is great! The kids are doing so well, and we are all enjoying ourselves (bonus!). This is our 'school' center, I guess you'd say...



One of the keys for things running smoothly is our schedule. It isn't something we feel bound by, but it gives us a framework for our day. It might look a little daunting but it is a great help. It's from a book called 'Managers of Their Homes." You can find it and other incredible resources at Titus2.com. Here is a peek at our schedule...

God has blessed me so much in the past month. Not only has He given me what I needed to help school work, He has given me what I need to make our home hold together. Not just hold together actually, but to function well! Laundry and dishes are almost always caught up and we get more cleaning done than ever before. My bathrooms are all cleaned once a week! (Yes, this is a very big deal around here) It is abundantly clear that when He calls, He equips. When we are obedient, we are blessed. It doesn't mean that every day is easy, or that I don't have to put in a significant amount of effort. It simply means, it is good.

God, is good.

Tomorrow we are having our 'Fall Party.' Hopefully I will get some pics up!


No comments:

Post a Comment