Friday, July 8, 2011

Update and giveaway link!

Um...yeah. So, it's been a while. In response to the last post; we did not have a red head. Phineas was just a VERY active little boy in utero. Facebook has sort of taken over as the place to post pics, but I'll throw a few in here for good measure.

April 28, 2011

2 weeks

1 month

2 months

We love our little Mr. Man. I will admit that I have been a bit overwhelmed as of late however. This fact is what brings me to the giveaway link! There are four moms who blog about homeschool and family life. I enjoy gleaning from them. This week they are giving away four copies of a book called "Large Family Logistics." This book appears to cover it all. Since I am feeling that I need help with it all, I thought I would like to win a copy. By sharing about this giveaway on my blog I get twelve extra entries. That's right, twelve! That's gotta increase my odds of winning a little huh? If you'd like to check out the four moms for yourself, here are the links to their blogs:


Maybe you'll enjoy them as much as I have!

1 comment: