So we survived our first day of school! It really wasn't too complicated. In large part because my husband was praying us through it. :) (Thank you Aaron!)
It is amazing to see how each child's personality shows through in this process. Lauren is pretty even tempered. Even if something is a bit difficult she will tackle it with minimal complaining. :) It was really neat to start formally with Elijah this year. This kid loves numbers. He just gets them. One goal was for him to be able to count to 100 by the end of the kindergarten year. Well, it's the first day and he did that with very little help. Words and letters on the other hand don't click so easily. He'll get it soon enough though. In the meantime, I guess we start writing numbers before we get to the letters. Math book here we come!
I am so excited for this year. It is incredible to see God guiding every step of this journey. We are all going to learn a lot. :)
I will post some pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment