One of Oregon's requirements for homeschooling is that students have to take state tests every few years. This was one of those years for Lauren. I must admit I was curious to see where she would place in comparison to these standards. This is only year two of homeschooling and I feel like we are still sorting things out. Now I wasn't really concerned, mind you, but curious. (:
Here are the explanations of the results:
Percentile rank: indicates the percentage of students in the norm group whose scores fall below your students score. (The norm group is a nationally representative sample.)
Grade Equivalent: represents the grade and month in school of students in the norm group whose test performance is theoretically equivalent to the test performance of your student.
Here are Lauren's results:
Percentile: 99
Grade equivalent: 12.9+
She only missed ONE on the entire test!
Way to go Lauren! We are so proud of you!!!!




Good job Lauren! Good job teacher too!
ReplyDelete