Monday, December 21, 2009

Someday,

I hope to be better at this blogging thing. :) Somehow fall has slipped into winter and all those posts in my head never made it out!

We had a productive fall:

* School is well under way and we all seem to be learning :)

* We made our first batch of sugar cookies for our 'Harvest Party.'

* We escorted a Japanese princess, a knight, a care bear and a kitten to the church harvest party.

* Our oldest is now 9! (Where has time gone?)

* We had our first Thanksgiving on our own. Fun on occasion, but we missed our extended family.

* The house is decorated for Christmas.

* We are creating new Christmas traditions.

* I participated in my last choir performance for what will likely be a long while.

So, today we welcome winter:

* Two weeks off of school. (Mama sure needed this break!)

* Elijah turns six!

* Christmas!!!

* Realizing I need to get ready for this little one who is due in three and a half weeks. (Again, where does the time go?)

* Getting prepared for a new year; excited to see God continue to work in and through us as a family!

MAYBE I'll even get a few posts in along the way. Until then, Merry Christmas! Celebrate the incarnation Christ! Continue to long for His second coming and a restored Eden into the new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment